Please help

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Please help

Postby media@.....com » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Several issues.

The styling breaks the site no matter which one I select. Site is all HTML5 CSS3 Twitter Bootstrap and does not load correctly on mobile. The register seems to cause a loop and then invalid token, and if you login with all styles except icetheme_thestore you will be caught with it never logging in, and then again invalid token. Before you ask, yes I tried the " DO NOT Load extra product information" and that didn't fix it. Then there were other errors that would randomly pop up while just sitting there in the cart. You don't even need to click anything. I followed your directions and they fixed some problems then others would arrise. I currently have the check disabled as I lost 10 sales (email and phone complaints were the reason I know).

This is rather urgent as the checkout is key to sales and our sales are slowing down because of the VM checkout and now a broken OPC
media@.....com

Re: Please help

Postby media@.....com » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:36 pm

Hello,

I paid for this hoping it would have support. Was I wrong in that thought when I gave you that money? Please help. The people who made the template on our site will fix it but at a cost. Figure you built it with an out of the box perspective and that just isn't the case here. Not that I am upset but would for sure like some help before the end of the year.
media@.....com

Re: Please help

Postby admin » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Hello, i am very sorry for slow responses on the forum and it is much faster over email. We do not provide design support without a prior agreement, but as the twitter bootstrap is getting popular we would like to help you fix the issue although they are not related to our component, but rather the bootstrap wrappers. Please send us an email with your site accesses - joomla backend access and FTP to info@rupostel.com. Did you build joomla template by your self (from the bootstrap) or did you download a fully working VM2/Joomla 2.5 theme? Could you pls provide us a link so we can obtain such theme for our testing?

Best Regards,
Stan, RuposTel.com
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2