Warning: array_push()

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Warning: array_push()

Postby infodesk@.....gr » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:00 pm

hi!
at the end of any order with One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 ,it shows the below warnings:

Warning: array_push() [function.array-push]: First argument should be an array in /home/googla/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 21357

Warning: array_push() [function.array-push]: First argument should be an array in /home/googla/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 21357
infodesk@.....gr

Re: Warning: array_push()

Postby admin » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:44 pm

hello, we recommend to disable Error reporting in Joomla global configuration. This error is not caused by OPC file, but by the tcpdf which is used to create pdf invoices. You may need to update to the latest VM release to fix this issue, or check with your other order processing extensions (vmee, artio invoice and similar).

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby infodesk@.....gr » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:38 pm

we disable error reporting
we update to the latest vm but the problem doesn't solved.

& i can't find vmee, artio invoice and similar
infodesk@.....gr

Postby admin » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:51 pm

ok, np, would you mind if i fix this directly on your site with an ftp access? it would be much better for me to copy your configuration and see this warning on my demo servers, but this can be very specific to your configuration. please send me an email to info@rupostel.com

best regards,
stan, rupostel.com
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2