No order confirmation mails send with iDEAL payment module

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

No order confirmation mails send with iDEAL payment module

Postby jcholstvoogd@.....com » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Hi,

The component works as expected except for one payment method. If iDEAL payment module is used the order and payment get processed but no confirmation mails are send to the shopowner or the client. I tried different settings but no results. I use VM-email-manager component for order emails but even if I switch this off the problem remains. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem.
I use Joomla 2.5.7 and VM 2.0.10
jcholstvoogd@.....com

Re: No order confirmation mails send with iDEAL payment module

Postby admin » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Hello, are you using vmee (or vmee pro) ? I am now working on a custom work at one of my customers and there is no problem with this extension as far as the "email rules" are well configured. Please be particularly carefull about the shopper group setting (it should be available for both -anonymous- and -default- ) and also pls check your order statuses after the order is processed. I recommend to set up the payment plugin to be available to all shopper groups by usetting all shopper groups from it's backend configuration page.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2