Shipping Address Required Fields

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Shipping Address Required Fields

Postby andy@.....com » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:48 am

I have tried everything to makethe shipping address work, and I must be doing something wrong as usually I can find a forum post or two.

I have installed with Virtuemart 2.08c and 2.10 with just the standard theme to eliminate everything else.

On the pbv_multi theme, Shipping address required fields are not marked red if left blank and the '*' is missing from thier labels. If you miss a field the order does not process, same happens for me on ice theme.

On the threecolumn_special_blue all shipping address fields are mandatory, and order cannot be placed unless all fields including addr2 are filled out.

Also on Billing Address, How do I set so I get Select Country? I spent most of today trying to get this to work. If you rvert to standard virtuemart it behaves perfectly on shipping address and billing address country show --Select-- like Shippng addrs in OPC2.

Please how do I get this fixed? It's most frustrating.
andy@.....com

Re: Shipping Address Required Fields

Postby admin » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:21 pm

Hello, the shipping address in OPC2 is not validated in versions up to 2.0.86. There are many reasons for this. We are adding a new configuration options into OPC from 2.0.87 (and later) where you can choose which fields would be obligatory independent of VM configuration. We expect this feature to be finished by the end of this week.

Best Regards
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2