Weird Installation Error

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Weird Installation Error

Postby jeremy@.....com » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:46 am

Great Extension, good job guys. Here is the installation error I got when installing.

Could not copy file: /home/thehumm/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/checkout.onepage.php
Could not copy file: /home/thehumm/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_onepage.php
OnePage Module: (installed),
OnePage function: (installed).

The weird part is there is not "html" in my com_virtuemart of the administrator directory tree.

Kindest Regards,
Jeremy
jeremy@.....com

Re: Weird Installation Error

Postby jeremy@.....com » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
jeremy@.....com

Postby jeremy@.....com » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:51 pm

OK I made folders write permissions to 777. All was good except now this error is the only one I am getting.."Copy failed
JFile: :copy: Cannot find or read file: $/home/thehumm/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart//html/basket.php"

I checked for the file, but in my file systems html/basket does not exists. I am running Joomla 2.5 with VM 2.0

Do I need to create the html directory in the administrator/components/com_virtuemart/...?

Any help please?
jeremy@.....com

Postby admin » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Hello, you are trying to install OPC1 into VM2. Please log in to our site and download the OPC2 from the download section. Just yesterday we changed the download-id email which says that the download id is only for OPC1 running on VM1.1.x.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby jeremy@.....com » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:32 pm

I realized after I posted this message that I had the wrong OPC installed..LOL. Sorry about that, I do have another issue though. I have the USPS extension installed and I know it works as when I disable OPC is it calculating , but for some reason when I enable the OPC is is not calculating and giving me this message: We are sorry, no shipment method matches the characteristics of your order.

Can you help me get this going please as this is the last thing before launching the website. Thank you guys.

Kindest Regards,
Jeremy
jeremy@.....com

USPS not working with OPC

Postby jeremy@.....com » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:00 am

Any word on my post yet? Everything is done, just waiting on support from you guys before releasing to my client so I can get paid. :mrgreen:

Kindest Regards,
Jeremy
jeremy@.....com

Postby admin » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:36 pm

hello, jeremy, just to close this subject:
- solved over online chat
- the issue was the shopper groups within shipping plugin: OPC requires both -default- and -anonymous- to be associated with the shipping, payment and calculation plugins (anonymous and default are used for unlogged and guest/freshly registred customers) -> these are the very basic shopper groups

In VM2 "none" means all especially for
- country list in payment and shipping countries
- shopper group associations

For UPS, USPS, Fedex (and similar) we strongly recommend also
- enable delayed shipping in OPC backend config
- disable automatic shipment selection in VM checkout configuration

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2