Problem with Voucher/AwoCoupon

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Problem with Voucher/AwoCoupon

Postby simon.bittner@.....de » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:30 am

Hey admin,

I've got another problem - this time while using vouchers, implemented by AwoCoupon Pro.

Please go here:
http://matthewgraye.com/index.php/vinyl ... etail.html

Put one product into the basket and go to checkout. Then type this voucher code: 7EzhPBCf
This Voucher is valid. After klicking "übernehmen" you will hit the root of my homepage. what's going wrong?

All versions of VM, OPC, AwoC are current versions!
simon.bittner@.....de

Re: Problem with Voucher/AwoCoupon

Postby admin » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:30 pm

hello, i just tested this on my demo page with the latest awo coupon pro + latest opc, but i could not replicate this issue. i think your issue might be caused by a sef misconfiguratin as i see that your coupon form generates like: <form ... action="/index.php/" ... which is obviously incorrect. This code comes from standard joomla action script creator: echo JRoute::_('index.php'); which is used on many forms.

Please check or change this file:
/components/com_onepage/themes/pbv_multi/overrides/couponField.tpl.php

you'll see action= within the form there. You can safely change it to:
action="/index.php" so it does not use the jroute which returns a wrong result.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby simon.bittner@.....de » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Hey Stan,

works, thanks! But I altered the string to:
"index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart" not only "index.php/" (doesn't work!)

Could you maybe implement the display of entered Vouchers at the basket? The Voucher is calculated, but nowhere shown!

Yours Simon
simon.bittner@.....de

Postby admin » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Hello Simon, the coupon must be displayed in the basket. Please check your config of the Price set up within the OPC backend. Normally it should say salesPrice, you may want to try other options as well. If this won't help, please post or send me by an email your prices configuration from VM, a product's price configuration and your calculation plugin configuration.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2