Empty page

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Empty page

Postby simon.bittner@.....de » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:48 am

Hey admin,

after Update to latest Version of VM2 and OPC, I've got another emty page error - this time it appears when going to cart/checkout.

For example: http://matthewgraye.com/index.php/vinyl ... etail.html
Just pick one Product and go to the cart/checkout. Now blank Page appears.

I'd be very glad if you can help - I'll give you Admin-access if needed!
simon.bittner@.....de

Re: Empty page

Postby admin » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:37 pm

Hello Simon, i think you might have the same issue as Chris had with the fatal error in the loader.php I fixed this in the 2.0.86 release. Please update with Joomla installer and let us know.

To download the latest version of OPC2 please log in to our site and proceed to download section.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby simon.bittner@.....de » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:31 pm

Hey Admin,

works, thank you!!

One suggestion for further development: In Germany there is a new law - every "buy"-Button at any Web-Shop has to contain the words "Zahlungspflichtig bestellen" (buy against payment) instead of phrases like "Kaufen" (buy) or "Absenden" (send). Every shop that hasnt implemented this, could habe problems with actual law. Maybe you could alter the language file in future updates, so that you customers are safe?
simon.bittner@.....de

Postby admin » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:34 pm

Hello Simon, if this can be altered by a simple change of language tags, you can use our component to change VM's language strings. Just proceed to the Language editor in OPC backend:
- Translate this extension: com_virtuemart
- from language: de-DE
- to language: de-DE

It would be recommended to backup the language files before using this feature as it is pretty new to OPC. You can create backup of /languages/de-DE/com_virtuemart.ini

In case of troubles, you can still use original language file from the VM installation package.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby simon.bittner@.....de » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Hey,

ok, already altered it. I thought you could maybe implement it for all your customers in future versions. But it's VM-lang...

Thank you!
Simon
simon.bittner@.....de

Postby admin » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Hello Simon, i tried to make this easier with the language editor within OPC backend - did you find it usefull? Should i simplify it or filter just the checkout vars there?

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2