additional checkfields possible?

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

additional checkfields possible?

Postby info@.....de » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Hi,
is it possible to change/add the checkout like this:
-----------------------------
You have a 14-day right of withdrawal. Here you find details to your right of withdrawal.

[ ]I have read the terms and conditions and the privacy policy and agree to the application.

BUY BUTTON
-------------------------------
If you can add this, i will buy your module now and here :)
If not, i think i will buy it anyway :D , but for the german online market, it will better to put these fields in the form.

Kind regards
Stephan
info@.....de

Re: additional checkfields possible?

Postby admin » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Hello Stephan, right now this is only possible with a little programming customizations this way:
- add the checkbox to the shopper fields and mark it as required and only BT
- use list_user_fields.tpl.php to block the checkbox rendering
- use onepage.unlogged/logged.tpl to render the checkbox as you want, where you want

This will work for unlogged users which see the fields. Do you also need this for logged in users?

I am currently working on a customization which will include new features for OPC2:
- field separation per business/personnal use (can be also used for email only/i need an invoice for italian customers)
- custom fields outside BT or ST section which will render also for unlogged

This will be finished in following weeks and it will be possible to add your needed customization there as well.

IS IT REQUIRED BY GERMAN LAW TO HAVE 2 CHECKBOXES THERE? I'VE SEEN ITALIAN SHOP OWNERS HAVING TWO CHECKBOXES - ONE FOR TOS AND THE OTHER FOR PERSONNAL DATA HANDLING. Therefore i am thinking to add more options to the TOS-like checkboxes.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Re: additional checkfields possible?

Postby info@.....de » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:09 am

Hi Stan,
I need just only the one checkbox you have already in the OPC, i just need the additional links to the
right of withdrawal and the terms and conditions.

I really don´t know, if this is REQUIRED in Germany, but we are "safe" if we have all that infos right above the "buy" button.

Kind regards
Stephan
info@.....de

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2