Authorize.net SIM-SSC doesn't work with OPC

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Authorize.net SIM-SSC doesn't work with OPC

Postby rpcari@.....com » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:24 am

I love your one-page checkout and all 3 default templates are very simple. I bought your component because over half of my client's visitors called and said that they couldn't figure out how to check out from VirtueMart's default checkout pages. Not good!

Anyway, I am unable to get my payment method to work with OPC. I am using Authorize.net SIM - SSC (simssc) payment plugin for VM2 which seems to work fine on its own: http://plugins.online-store.co.uk/autho ... t_sim.html Can you tell me why it's not working or advise an Authorize.net SIM plugin that is compatible with your One Page Checkout?
rpcari@.....com

Re: Authorize.net SIM-SSC doesn't work with OPC

Postby admin » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Hello,i downloaded the plugin, signed up for sandbox credentials for authorize.net and the trasanction went okay. Please write me an email and i can test this with a live payment on your site. I will need your FTP access to check the internal processing. I tested the sandbox on the next release, not published yet (2.0.83)

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby rpcari@.....com » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:30 am

Stan,

Thanks for your help. I have tried in vain to figure out how to private message you. I sent an email to you Aug. 30 because I hadn't noticed your forum that day. (In your time zone, it was probably Aug. 31.) It had super user account info for you in it. I will send you another email to support@rupostel.com with the FTP info you need with that same info.

Also, there is a bug in the SIM payment plugin where it is not possible to change from AUTH_CAPTURE to AUTH_ONLY. My client wants authorize only so I changed the XML file until the developer fixes that bug. This will also make it easier for you to test without getting charged.

So as not to confuse visitors to the site, we have disabled the SIM payment method and have a temporary "We'll call for your credit card number" method published. When you're ready to work on this, go ahead and publish the Payment Name called "Credit Card SIM".

I'm curious to see what you find out.

Cari
rpcari@.....com

Postby admin » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Hello Cari, i fixed this in the lastest (2.0.83 afternoon) release.
Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2