Cannot complete checkout after editing shipping address

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Cannot complete checkout after editing shipping address

Postby kathy@.....com » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:57 pm

On the checkout page of my website, I created an account and then added a shipping address different from my billing address. I clicked "save" and it gave me a screen with all of my updated "Shopper Details" but no way to complete the checkout. I am using OPC 2.0.79 with Joomla 2.5.5 and VirtueMart 2.0.8c.
kathy@.....com

Re: Cannot complete checkout after editing shipping address

Postby admin » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Hello, please specify how and where did you create the account before the checkout. The OPC supports VirtueMart registration so you can point your customers if they want to register before checkout to
/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&layout=editaddress which is also available as menu link in latest VM releases. You might need to enable "On checkout, ask for registration" to see the registration section on this page.

Please proceed to OPC configuration and tell as which type of registration is in GREEN at the tab Registration and what are the other options enabled on this page.

If you created the account only with Joomla, then you still are lacking address info within Virtuemart and you would see the unlogged theme with email as read-only.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2