Error On page

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Error On page

Postby gareth@.....nz » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:29 am

I have installed OPC on my joomla 1.5 (Virtue mart2) website. It looks fantastic. It has been running for a week or so. And in that time a small percentage (about 10%) has contacted us saying that after they have filled in thier details, selected payment etc it wont allow them to click confirm at the bottom. When they try..They say the page throws back at them " error on page". They have said its not any errors in the fields. I am having trouble replicating this.

My question is:

What would throw this error up?

Could it be a certain browser or issue with Ajax?
gareth@.....nz

Re: Error On page

Postby admin » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:48 pm

Hello Gareth, we found that the payment in SOME cases is not selected by default even when there is only one payment. We suspect, that this is due to some VM autocomplete (jquery autocomplete) or browser autocomplete function and we are investigating occurances when and how this happens so we can fix this. If you could anyhow replicate this yourself in any browser we will be glad to learn and fix this. We suspect that this happens only in the latest VM2.0.8 and only in a very specific javascript cobination with a session data.

Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2