Strange layout problem CSS en TOS always showing

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Strange layout problem CSS en TOS always showing

Postby rick@.....nl » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:37 am

Hello,

Hope somebody has a solution for my 2 problems:

1. I installed the new version. Suddenly the fields show double backgrounds. When I refresh the screen I get double text, the label text and the text already filled by the customer.
(See screenshot)

2. The TOS Alsways shows for unlogged users. When I uncheck the changes aren't saved to the database so I end up with a lot of text in my One page checkout
(See screenshot)

One-page-checkout.jpg
One-page-checkout.jpg (232.22 KiB) Viewed 9721 times

Any help is appreciated!
rick@.....nl

Re: Strange layout problem CSS en TOS always showing

Postby neil@.....uk » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Hi there, I've just installed this component and had the same problem with the TOS always showing.

To fix this go into Virtuemart -> Configuration -> Checkout -> Deselect 'Show Terms of Service on the cart/checkout?' -> Save

Sorry I can't help with the double fields. Maybe one of the developers can be of use.

Neil
neil@.....uk

Postby rick@.....nl » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Thanks! That did the trick!!!

Hope the have a solution for the fields refresh soon...!
rick@.....nl

Postby maiklseglitis@.....com » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:38 pm

There is something different about zip code and adress fields. For me the problem is that the data from the fields (except zip code and adress) are lost after coupon code submit (and refresh). I hope this will be fixed soon.
maiklseglitis@.....com

Postby admin » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:08 pm

Hello, regarding the lost of the address, it is true that the user data entered in the form which are not yet saved within session are lost on coupon submission. We will add the autocomplete function soon. The coupon code uses POST submision which resets the page - we will both add autocomplete within session and also change the coupon to ajax soon.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2