downloud link not working when Add-to-cart as link used

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

downloud link not working when Add-to-cart as link used

Postby info@.....nl » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:17 pm

I am sorry to ask for your time again.

I am using your component and also this plugin

All worked fine last time i was here: I added a product to chopping cart using the "Add-to-cart as link configuration". Customer gets a mail without download link but with information about the downloadlink. Then i changed status of the order into confirmed and the customer gets a confirmation mail with a working downloadlink where customer can download his file.

But Virtuemart (VM) came with an update: 2.0.8c. and problems started. You can read it overhere if you are interested.

in short: all worked fine under VM 2.0.8a - i did not change anything in the configuration - i updated to VM 2.0.8c - download link does not work anymore if i use the Add-to-cart as link configuration. It only works if i add manually the product to the shopping cart.

I tried everything to solve this problem without any succes.

Now i have built a new webshop with the old VM verion 2.0.8a and i thought that should solve all the problems. I was very surprised it didn't. Same problem was there and i don't know what to do anymore. Perheps again i did something wrong, but i cant find it.

I hope you will help me. The "Add-to-cart as link configuration" is exactly what we were looking for

EDIT: As a thankfull return for your service i made commercial for you: click

Kind regards
Renata
Please pay a visit to my website 1place4ads. For all your website design.
info@.....nl

Re: downloud link not working when Add-to-cart as link used

Postby info@.....nl » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:54 am

Pls help?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Renata
info@.....nl

Postby admin » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Hello Renata, i am sorry for late response. I was working on Google Ecommerce Analytics and Google Adwords features under OPC2. I will check the add to cart as link issues. The main function which hanles it is in:
\components\com_onepage\helpers\loader.php

function addtocartaslink(&$ref)

i just tested latest svn which is 2.0.8 and later build and the add-to-cart worked:
http://svnonj25.rupostel.com/index.php? ... art&add_id[]=8&qadd_8=100

if you'd like i can check your site directly and see what exactly is going wrong. pls write me an email to info@rupostel.com and i will provide you my online skype details.

best regards,
stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby info@.....nl » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:48 pm

Dear Stan,

now i am late with my reply lol..somehow 'notify' was turned of.

Add to cart works if i use the link. The problem is that the other plugin (DOWNLOADlink) doesn't work when i use this link. So customers get confirmation mail without this link.

i dont have skype, but use msn. Is that ok? I will sent you an e.mail.

Thanks
Regards
Renata
info@.....nl

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2