tax not included

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

tax not included

Postby maiklseglitis@.....com » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Hello, I have the following problem - my checkout page total basket does not include the tax total of the products. It displays tax total only from shipment and payment cost if there is any. Virtuemart default checkout works correctly. I`m using virtuemart 2.0.7 and onepage2.0.67. In the component taxes and prices are set to default. The site is here - http://30days.lv/30days/
maiklseglitis@.....com

Re: tax not included

Postby admin » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:37 pm

hello, if you are in EU, please use "salesPrice" for all the fields on the tax tab and turn off the top (american) checkbox. please check that your tax rules within VM configuration concern all possible addresses that you would like to ship to including all products. we usually use "tax per bill" type for EU use.

let us know if this fixed it.

best regards,
stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby maiklseglitis@.....com » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:32 pm

If I create "tax per bill" rule it also applies to shipment cost which is wrong. In shipment method configuration - tax setting I have set "apply no rule". At this moment I can exclude the tax amount from the shipment cost so that at the end it does calculate the total basket correctly, but I want my customers to see full price at shipment selection.
maiklseglitis@.....com

Postby admin » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:31 pm

hello "tax per bill" will always count the tax per whole total. you should find a different type of tax if you don't want the shipping to get taxed. our component does not count taxes but purely relies on vm plugins to get the calculations. we are planning to write our own calculation plugins, but not at this stage yet.

best regards,
stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2