when i want to check out as guest, no payment choises

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

when i want to check out as guest, no payment choises

Postby info@.....nl » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:10 am

Dear all

i am using Virtuemart 2.0.8a (stabel version) and your latest OPC component. (just bought yday)

first of all: I am very impressed by your component!

When i want to check out as a quest and fill in my "bill to" information, i mis a button to confirm my information at the bottom of step one.
As a result of that (i think) no payment methods are shown on the next step. These payment methods only appear if i login!

I have 2 different payment methods and i really would like to have them shown at all times!

What am i doing wrong?

I hope to hear from you soon,

Kind regards
Renata
info@.....nl

Re: when i want to check out as guest, no payment choises

Postby admin » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:05 am

Hello, if you are unlogged, you should not see the fill bt or st section of the standard virtuemart and therefore you should always see the payment options. Some plugins however jump over the cart and forward you to BT or ST section. The payment option might not be available only if it is not configured for the selected address. It is very important to set a proper country within OPC as well as within your virtuemart's payment plugin configuration (none is for all) - therefore if your plugin is configured only for NL, but OPC default address is set to some other country, you might not see the payment options.

It would be much better if you let us have a look on your site so we can check if there is something that we don't know about vm2.0.8, please send us a short email to info@rupostel.com during a business day and we will provide you our skype details for online support. we are testing vm208 latest svn on svnonj25.rupostel.com and svnonj15.rupostel.com (they don't have to be functional while we develop)

best regards,
stan scholtz
admin
Site Admin

Re: when i want to check out as guest, no payment choises

Postby info@.....nl » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:50 am

Dear stan scholtz

Thanks for your reply and your good intention to help.

In the meantime i found out that it was my own mistake.

Virtuemart and your component work intens with eachother. T4 it is very important that shopowners configure both in a way that they will cooperate well together. There was my mistake:

i forgot to configure payment methods for ALL usergroups inclusive guests.

Again many thanks and i am really very impressed with you component..very user friendly, no complex checkout and special Add-to-cart as link configuration..this is what i was looking for!

Kind regards
Renata
Please pay a visit to my website 1place4ads. For all your website design.
info@.....nl

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2