Internal Server Error

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Internal Server Error

Postby p.huisman@.....com » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:16 pm

Hi Guys,

I have installed the OPC in my environment and after initial configuration (nothing changed), I get the following error message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, yachtingropes@yachtingropes.nl and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

In the root of my site, a file it created which looks like a php core dump file: php-cgi.core (about 64Mb in size).

Can anyone help me with suggestions on how and where to look for solutions?

Peter

Joomla: 2.5.2
VM: 2.0.6
PHP: 5.4.3

UPDATE: Hmmmm - looks like I've missed the remark that it only supports upto VM2.0.4..... Bummer....
Any info on when the next release is coming out that supports 2.0.6. also?
p.huisman@.....com

Re: Internal Server Error

Postby admin » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:02 am

Hello, the VM version is supported up to 2.0.7, but your php version seems to be way too new. If you are running on localhost, i recommend to use php up to 5.3.x. The version 5.4 is not used in business enviroment yet.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Re: Internal Server Error

Postby admin » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:14 pm

Hello, i just tested on my virtual server:
ubuntu 10.04
php 5.4
apache server
mysql 5.0.x

OPC: latest 2.0.64 + 1.2.x
Virtuemart: 2.0.6
Joomla: 2.5.x

and the only error i got was due to APC problem which i disabled and then the site and OPC worked correctly. I also had to set up a proper php timezone.

Fatal error: Class 'JDate' not found in /libraries/joomla/log/entry.php on line 99
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2