no registration if payment is reject

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

no registration if payment is reject

Postby acortes@.....es » Fri May 25, 2012 12:15 pm

related with my previous post.

On vm On checkout, ask for registration unmarked; Only registered users can checkout marked.

I need that when the guest has made the purchase and payment is confirmed become a registered user in all the cases.

now the flow is: checkout, register, send mail register to user, payment gateway answer ok, change order state, mail to user with purchase made message.

the problem appears when the payment is rejected: the user is registered and the registration email is already sent.

I need some flow as: checkout, payment gateway answer ok, register, send mail register to user, change order state, mail to user with purchase made message.

then payment not succesful are not becoming registered users.

Any tip? how to do it? where and how to hack?

Thanks in advance
acortes@.....es

Re: no registration if payment is reject

Postby admin » Tue May 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Hello, i can help you with this but OPC2 does not send or alter emails anyhow in the latest versions. The order confirmation is now purely handled by the payment plugin which sends the email.

If you are selling a membership and you cannot make the users to be logged automatically i would suggest you to change the default type of registered users (can be done with OPC little modification) to some which have no access to the frontend's normal registered users and then catch the payment sucessfull event and change the registration to those who do have access to the member's content.

Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2