Few bugs in 2.0.56

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Few bugs in 2.0.56

Postby vytautas@.....lt » Wed May 23, 2012 10:10 pm

So installed latest 2.0.56 :

1. Upgrading from previous version now overwrite config. Need to setup again.
2. First time adding item to shopping cart gives white page with simple text with the same strings as in checkout, just not styled and not in the table, after refresh it shows checkout correctly.
3. If you add more items, the checkout table breaks (white space in the top of the table) - short cart.
4. Some styling issues but maybe it is related to my template.

There was more, but for this time it would be nice to solve these :)
vytautas@.....lt

Re: Few bugs in 2.0.56

Postby admin » Tue May 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Hello,
i am sorry for late response, but i was on little holidays last week. i will reply in points:

Few bugs in 2.0.56

Nový príspevokod vytautas@.....lt » Str Máj 23, 2012 9:10 pm
So installed latest 2.0.56 :

1. Upgrading from previous version now overwrite config. Need to setup again.
- i know about this, i tried to fix this within the installer, and i hope i'll be able to finish this this week
2. First time adding item to shopping cart gives white page with simple text with the same strings as in checkout, just not styled and not in the table, after refresh it shows checkout correctly.
- i've seen this bug and i believe it is related to some sort of caching mechanism in joomla 2.5 which gives some special expiry headers to the css and js. i would like to fix this somehow, but this bug is very hard to reproduce because it happens only once after clean install as far as i know. if you know anything more about this, i would be glad to fix this
3. If you add more items, the checkout table breaks (white space in the top of the table) - short cart.
- hmm, you probably mean the icetheme template - i need to update the background image to have much longer height - it is now optimized up to a few items in the cart depending on the calculated height
4. Some styling issues but maybe it is related to my template.
- i'd need to see this - i've changed the css for update/delete buttons which now uses own images for both included themes which may have lead to empty images on your modified older version

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2