Select Shipping method error

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Select Shipping method error

Postby leon.groenveld@.....com » Tue May 01, 2012 3:49 pm

i have added a shipping method and its automatic selected. But I get the following error:

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgVmShipmentWeight_countries::plgVmOnSelectCheckShipment() expected to be a reference, value given in public_html/beukelaer/libraries/joomla/event/event.php on line 71

Joomla 2.5.4.
VM: 2.0.6
leon.groenveld@.....com

Re: Select Shipping method error

Postby leon.groenveld@.....com » Wed May 02, 2012 12:17 pm

Ah that error was fixed with an update.

Although there are some weird fixed going on with SHIP to adres. With OPC enabled it doesn't seem to save to the data. When I disable it everything works fine. When I save the shipping adres and reopen it right after it. The data is still there. When I go to the cart again there isn't any shipping address data..

When I look back into the account the shipping adress is empty again.

I have noticed a difference in the URL:

Default NON OPC: index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&task=editaddresscart&addrtype=ST&cid[0]=0&Itemid=186

with OPC enabled: index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&task=editAddressSt&new=1&addrtype=ST&cid[0]=46&Itemid=185

Any suggestions?
leon.groenveld@.....com

Re: Select Shipping method error

Postby admin » Wed May 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Hello, i decided to completely override the shipping address and editing of BT address for logged in users (to be compatible with all VM versions and to be able to have much more options for this) with a javascript pop-up and styled fields. This should be finished by the end of this week. Today I just released an update for supporting payment restrictions per country so it is now updated on address change.

The link can be fixed within this file:
\components\com_onepage\themes\threecolumn_special_blue\overrides\list_shipto_addresses.tpl.php (or other theme directory)

I will soon move these links to OPC core files from the themes + add the pop up javascript.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2