can't access configuration

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

can't access configuration

Postby info@.....nl » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:20 am

Hi,

I posted a question here, but discovered I installed the wrong version! My apologies !!

Installing the new version worked great, but I can't access the component via the administrator. I get a message "not used yet'

When I go to the shop and want to checkout I get an almost blank page.

How can I get this thing working :)

I am using Joomla 2.5.4 and Virtuemart 2.0.2

Thanks
info@.....nl

Re: can't access configuration

Postby info@.....nl » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:57 am

Ok, After installing an re-installing about 6 times, I don't get a blank page anymore, but the actuall OnePageCheckout. But still I am unable to access the configuration area and I have no idea how I can change templates or adjust settings.

Hope you can point me in the right direction...
info@.....nl

Re: can't access configuration

Postby admin » Sat May 05, 2012 12:14 pm

Hello,
some of the first OPC versions for VM2 might have had a corrupted installer. We continuosly add new features and fix bugs both within the component or within the installer. If you still encounter this problem, please let us know.

We fixed several issues regarding php compatiblities, joomla compatibilities or database query issues lately. Usually when system - debug is enabled and a query to a missing table (or column) is done it returns error 500. Also there were changes in some of the core database functions from j1.5. to j2.5 (such as db->getEscaped changed to db->escape) which also can cause such fatal errors - we are continuosly cheching this issues.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2