Labels don't show in IE 9

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Labels don't show in IE 9

Postby julia@.....com » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:10 pm

Hi, I have been doing some testing with crossbrowsertesting.com

And I have found that labels don't show in IE 8 and 9 when using the icetheme_css_ responsive.

Please see the screen shot. Our site is references-etc.com

well I was going to post a screen shot but the file size of your upload wouldn't let me.
julia@.....com

Re: Labels don't show in IE 9

Postby admin » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:08 pm

hello julia, as we spoke, the very important part of them to work on ie8/ie9 is that all the scripts that execute BEFORE opc, do not give any sort of errors/problems. there is a compatibility script in opc which renders them on both ie8+ie9 but the scripts must be functional.

let me know when i can i re-check this on your site. i need to be able to visit your checkout page.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby julia@.....com » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:23 am

Hi Stan,

When I test my site in IE 8 (compatibility mode) the whole site functions normally with the exception of labels on the checkout page.

When I test my site in IE 9 the whole site functions normally except the labels on the checkout page.

You mentioned you thought the payment plugin was causing the issue for testing (during the middle of the night when the site was slow) I disabled all payment plugins and the labels still would not work.

Should I change the order of OPC or something?
julia@.....com

Postby admin » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:40 pm

hello julia, pls send me your details by mail or catch me on the live chat, i can re-check your site, but at first all the other scripts that load before opc must not give any sort of error. there's a compatiblity script that renders the placeholders for this theme.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2