Form Labels

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Form Labels

Postby julia@.....com » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:37 am

Hi,

I am trying to change the form labels so that they show on top of the text field. We are getting a lot more mobile users and I have switched to your responsive icetheme. and I am trying to control the width of the page.

I love that the labels are inside the text boxes which saves space on the page for mobile user EXCEPT for the billing fields. The billing fields are aligned left.

I have tried everything to get them to display inside or even just on top. I would be satisfied with labels on top, but nothing works. Can you point me to the file that controls where the payment labels are controlled?

I have tried editing both onepage.css and rtl.css by adding vertical-align:top to the div#payment_html label but noting. In chrome inspector I have tried everything and those lables won't budge.
julia@.....com

Re: Form Labels

Postby admin » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:44 pm

hello, i can suggest you a CSS change once i know your URL. We try to have as few interferences with your joomla/vm theme as possible, but some J/VM themes are just too agressive in styling and override opc's CSS classes. pls send us your URL and i can advise the CSS change.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2