CART Broken after update to onepage2.0.266

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

CART Broken after update to onepage2.0.266

Postby bartwarot » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:02 pm

Hi ,

Please be so kind and help me fix a broken cart. I have updated the plugin to onepage2.0.266 and now i cannot see the cart after adding some prodcuts to it.

Much appreciated.

BR Bart
bartwarot

Re: CART Broken after update to onepage2.0.266

Postby bartwarot » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:39 pm

silly me, forgot webpage address: www.table-tennis.pl
bartwarot

Postby admin » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:07 pm

hello, did you click save upon OPC update within opc configuration? i checked your site, but it seems your opc theme is missing. is it possible that you updated with the mini version which deleted your old opc theme?

pls note:
- after each opc update, you must click save within opc config (so it recreates the proper tables or variables)

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:06 pm

hello, and you probably also missed the first very important step -> backup your theme before opc update at the opc's display tab.
best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby bartwarot » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:20 am

Hi,

well i did that as this was not my first update. I managed to fix the cart disappearance by uninstalling and re-installing completely.

However my Google Analytics and Adwords codes are not present on pages. I am using this plugin on other sites and these are working fine.

Could you help me fix that?

BR

Bart
bartwarot

Postby admin » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:48 pm

hello bart, after an update i also would suggest this:
1. proceed to the opc's tracking config
2. see if your "adwords plugin" is enabled (green) here:

3. to get it rendered AFTER EACH ORDER, you can enable it for ALL STATUES:

click confirmed, confirmed by shopper, pending (this will make it render always)

4. make sure that the "Enable OPC Tracking ... " is GREEN (enabled within joomla plugins)
5. if you still cannot get it working, let me know and i can check it on your site.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby bartwarot » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:47 am

Hi Stan,

2. plugins enabled
3. enabled for ALL STATUES
4. joomla plugin GREEN

5. I am coming back to you as still cannot get this to work. F12 console shows no errors and Google Tag Assistant shows no tags on any of the pages, especially http://www.treningsilowy.pl/index.php?o ... ut&nosef=1 which is the "cart order done" page.

EDIT:

IT is working! I cleared cache and it took off :)

However now i am getting information that there AdWords is tracked 2 times and Analytics 4 times with errors and other suggestions.

Looking forward to your reply.

BR

Bart
bartwarot

Postby admin » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:19 pm

hello bart, yes in some cases it takes some time so opc can synchronize the time between your database time, joomla time, server time and client's javascript time which all of them can be in a different timezone. opc executes the trackers for orders since it's enabled and sometimes it's hard to get the proper "now" function, so it may take up to 24 hours to get executed since it was enabled.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2