Problem displaying shipping methods

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Problem displaying shipping methods

Postby leatherboy » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:26 pm

Hi.
I used an older version of OPC and I had some serious problems. So I decided to buy the new version to see if it works. I did it some hours ago.
But unfortunatelly the same problems exists.
First of all I would like to say that it is a bit tricky to save the configuration. I have to save 2-3 times before it takes the changes. Even if it writes that they are saved succesfully. Anyway.
My main problem at the moment is that I have 3 shipping methods.
1. Receipt from my shop
2. Delivery with diferrent charges depending on weight and
3. Delivery with diferrent charges depending on weight with payment
I would like to use threecolumns-special-blue theme. But OPC display the 1 and 2 method using Firefox and I.E. Chrome works fine, all 3 methods are displayed. And KeyCaptcha works fine.
Using simple-clean theme happens the opposite. Using Firefox and I.E. shippment methods are 3 and using Chrome the 1 and 2. Notice that KeyCaptcha doesn't appear in the OPC page.
I use Joomla 2.5.14 with VM 2.6.12 and OPC v 2.0.266. I had the same proplems with 2.0.23.
Could you help me to solve this issue?
Thanks
Christos
leatherboy

Re: Problem displaying shipping methods

Postby admin » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:34 pm

hello christos, this should not depend on the browser AS FAR AS THERE ARE NO JAVASCRIPT PROBLEMS. My guess is that your site triggers some javascript errors (red lines within google chrome console tab - F12 key).

i can check this on your site and see on how it works, or not and suggest you either a config change or i can fix this over ftp.

i do not recommend to use keyCaptcha within checkout as it should not be needed and opc still can "live without it".

pls write us an email to info@rupostel.com during the day and i can check your problem on the go.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby leatherboy » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi Stan.
Seems that everything works fine from the last time you fixed the OPC. Thank you for the immediate response.
Christos
leatherboy

Postby admin » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:17 pm

hello christos, you are welcome. i always include all the fixes within the latest released opc version.

recently i found that it's important on VM2.6.x to disable:
- automatic shipment
- automatic payment
- virtuemart OPC

here:

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby leatherboy » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:49 pm

Thank you Stan.
leatherboy