One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 and Klarna payment issue

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 and Klarna payment issue

Postby admin@.....pl » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Hi,

VM: 2.6.10
OPC: 2.0.258.180914

I have a problem with Klarna payment method and OPC. I have selected "Invoice" and "Part payment" in Klarna payment plugin settings, also I have created "socialNumber" customer field and in OPC settings under Shopper Fields tab I have checked "Custom OPC rendering" and selected "Do not save..." as it is described here https://www.rupostel.com/one-page-check ... experience
On checkout page if I select "Klarna Invoice - Pay within 14 days" (fill other required fields) and hit "Accept order" whole page reloads (no thank you page or Klarna payment processing). Member of Klarna company already checked this issue and said it's related to OPC. No matter which template I use (my custom or icetheme css3 responsive). However if I have selected only "Invoice" or only "Part payment" in payment plugin settings the order is processing without an issue. Other payments are working fine.

Can you help me, please?

Best regards,
Chris
admin@.....pl

Re: One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 and Klarna payment issue

Postby admin » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:26 pm

hello chris, pls contact us by email. Klarna AND OPC require in this matter always the VERY LATEST VIRTUEMART 2.6.x version. If you are running an older VM version, we have a version of klarna that is backported to older VM versions.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2