Problem with Thank You Page

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Problem with Thank You Page

Postby tobidiki » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:06 pm

Hi,

when I place an order the OPC go to index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=opc&controller=opc&task=checkout&nosef=1
My webpage is compelty white, I can not see the thank-you page.

Can you please help me!?

Best regards, Tobi
tobidiki

Re: Problem with Thank You Page

Postby admin » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:53 pm

hello tobi, this is caused by a fatal error within the checkout classes. you can enable the error reporting as described on this forum, or i just sent you the opc update by email so you can check if it solves your problem.
best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby tobidiki » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:37 pm

Hi,

I still get the blank page, although I've updated to the new version.
I send a mail to you on thursday with a ftp access to my site.
What else du you need?

Can you please fix it?

Thank you so much,
Tobi
tobidiki

Postby admin » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:02 pm

hello tobi, after checking this i found that your site get above yoru 64mb memory limit. OPC at checkout takes usually cca 30 to 50mb, but if you have many 3rd party extensions it's recommended to have at least 128mb memory limit.

to debug this sort of problems (blank screens) i added a special option within opc general tab:

it is very useful to know if your site generates anyblankscreens (even hidden that you do not know of), so i added this option there. especially your webmaster will be glad to know if there are any conflicts or problems if you set his email there.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2