where is the following link generated

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

where is the following link generated

Postby ido@.....il » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:58 pm

hi,
I would like to ask, in which file and where is the following link generated?
http://www.mywebsite.com/index.php?opti ... k=checkout
I need to add at the end of it the current language for my credit company to display the form in the right language.
i.e.
for example
http://www.mywebsite.com/index.php?opti ... ut&lang=ru
or
http://www.mywebsite.com/index.php?opti ... ut&lang=en
I know how to detect the language and make the change. (I'm a developer) the only thing I need to know is where the link is generated?
in which file?
Thank you,
Kind regards,
Ido
ido@.....il

Re: where is the following link generated

Postby admin » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:01 pm

hello Ido, this is generated in:

\components\com_onepage\overrides\virtuemart.cart.view.html.php

i added your lang code to the core version of opc which will be available after i release it within official channel. if you'd like the dev release, pls write me an email to info@rupostel.com

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby ido@.....il » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:13 pm

hi,
I opened
\components\com_onepage\overrides\virtuemart.cart.view.html.php

but I'm not clear which lineof code generates the link.
Tese are the links that I found:
$pathway->addItem(JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_OVERVIEW'),JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart'));
//$pathway->addItem(JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_OVERVIEW'), JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart')); (commented out in several places)

echo '<iframe id="opciframe" src="'.JRoute::_($url.'index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart&insideiframe=1&template=system').'" style="width: 100%; height: 2000px; margin:0; padding:0; border: 0 none;" ></iframe>';

$mainframe->redirect(JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart', true, true));
$continue_link = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category' . $categoryLink);

$link = $uri->root() . 'administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=paymentmethod';
$text = JText::sprintf('COM_VIRTUEMART_NO_PAYMENT_METHODS_CONFIGURED_LINK', '<a href="' . $link . '">' . $link . '</a>');

$link = $uri->root() . 'administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=shipmentmethod';
$text = JText::sprintf('COM_VIRTUEMART_NO_SHIPPING_METHODS_CONFIGURED_LINK', '<a href="' . $link . '">' . $link . '</a>');

which one is it if any?
Also in the selection of the Terms of Service I can not select several articles for different languages. Is there a way around this?
Thank you.
Kind regards,
Ido
ido@.....il

Postby ido@.....il » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:44 am

My version of One Page
ido@.....il

Postby admin » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:51 pm

hello, in your version most of the logic is generated in /components/com_onepage/helpers/loader.php

search for
$action_url

either within virtuemart.cart.view.html.php OR within the loader.php

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2