Google Analytics

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Google Analytics

Postby clairefeirn@.....com » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:21 pm

Hi Stan,

I can get the Ecommerce Tracking and the Adwords tracking code to work on my development site but it isn't showing on my live site?
I've updated to the latest version of OPC, maybe I've missed a setting somewhere?

Can you help/advise?

Many thanks
Claire
clairefeirn@.....com

Re: Google Analytics

Postby admin » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:19 am

hello claire, if it works on one site and doesn't on another this must be a javascript problem. while doing a live order, please open google chrome's console (F12 key) and click console tab and see if you get any RED lines. if you do, this can break the javascript and thus all tracking fuctionality anywhere on your site. It can even break your menus or cause other problems.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby clairefeirn@.....com » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:43 pm

Hi Stan,

My developer has put the generic Universal code onto all of my pages and I think this is the only google analytics code that I can see. Eccomerce tracking is being done although not all PayPal transactions are being recorded.
I've attached a screenshot from the Chrome console.
Could the Auto-Complete Search from DayCounts be causing a problem?

I'm really keen to get Google Shopping up and running and need adwords tracking to be working before this, so I really appreciate your help with this.
Many thanks
Claire
Attachments
chrome-console.jpg
chrome-console.jpg (147.76 KiB) Viewed 11626 times
clairefeirn@.....com

Postby clairefeirn@.....com » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:58 pm

Hi Stan,

Sorry to pester you about this one, but I can't start my Google Shopping campaign without the tracking code installed. If you are about on Tuesday/Wednesday I could really do with some advice on this.

Many thanks
Claire
clairefeirn@.....com

Postby admin » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:58 pm

hello claire, i've sent you an update for this, let me know how it goes at email.
best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2