Double invoices after order for customer and Administrator

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Double invoices after order for customer and Administrator

Postby rick@.....nl » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:47 pm

I have shop and everything seems to work fine. The only problem is that after an order the customer and the administrator receive two exactly the same e-mails. This can be very confusing for the customer and admin. When I disable OPC I receive only one e-mail... Does anybody have a clue how to solve this problem.

I use VM 2.0.26d
Joomla 2.5.18
OPC 2.0.226

Regards
rick@.....nl

Re: Double invoices after order for customer and Administrator

Postby admin » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:56 pm

hello, pls see if this option is enabled which sends the email to the vendor before payment:

also pls check your VM configuratio here:

if your order reaches more then one order state, there can be multiple emails sent.

let us know if this helped,
best regards,
stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby rick@.....nl » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:42 am

Hi,

Thanks for the reply!
I checked the "After Checkout" and none of the checkboxes is ticked.
A screen shot of the VM configuration. FYI "Bevestigd" means "Confirmed". There where two options in the "Default Order Status to create an invoice". Deleted one so "Confirmed" was the only option.

Screenshot-1.jpg
Screenshot-1.jpg (102.1 KiB) Viewed 56832 times

Still I receive double invoices...

Hope you have an other idea...
rick@.....nl

Postby admin » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:49 pm

Hello Rick, hmm, no i don't have other idea now, but pls specify if you are receving the pdf invoice twice OR the order email twice. if you'd like i can check this directly on your site to see on why it would happen. which 3rd party extensions are you using in this matter (any pdf extensions such as artio pdf, ccVoaom, or any email extensions such as VMEE?). you can contact me via the online chat on our site and i can check and fix this directly on your installation.

best regards,
stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby joomla@.....de » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:54 pm

I have now migrated two projects to VM4 with Joomla4. These 2 projects are running perfectly. However, since the migration, there has been a misconduct that I see with OPC.
For orders, the mail to the customer and to the shop owner are always sent twice. I see no reason for that.
This bothers the customer and it would be great if the problem could be solved. I am happy to give access to one of the projects.
joomla@.....de

Postby joomla@.....de » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:57 pm

This is probably the cause. The function plgVmConfirmedOrder in components\com_onepage\overrides\cart_override.php is probably executed twice and the mails are used twice. I modified mine and fixed it.

It would be great if Stan also took that into account in the core script. But he seems ill or on vacation, at least no sign of life.
Attachments
mails-send-twice-OPC-2023-03-09.png
mails-send-twice-OPC-2023-03-09.png (83 KiB) Viewed 49732 times
joomla@.....de

Postby admin » Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:33 pm

hello, it was executed twice on J4 due to registering plugins twice, but on J3 it should not happen - each triggerer is run per dispatcher which includes only those plugins which are to be executed (this is filtered in vmplugin.php override in opc core )

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2