Ajax Search Pro Blank Page

Please post your questions and problems with any of our extensions which you are using

Ajax Search Pro Blank Page

Postby atrus80 » Mon May 05, 2014 9:58 am

Hi Stan,

First of all congrats on the new cache and search plugins!!

Tried the Ajax search plugin on our website (www.quality-tuning.gr) but when we enable it we get blank page.

Would appreciate your advice!

Rgrds,
Chris
atrus80

Re: Ajax Search Pro Blank Page

Postby admin » Tue May 06, 2014 12:06 pm

hello chris, can you pls check the underlying error with error reporting enabled? i am thinking if this could be caused by having two of our ajax searches enabled at once as some of the helper class files may have the same name.

also what you may be interested in:
- we are now working on a special page-cache capable system to show products in category OR custom filters per "in stock" "sold" "on order" where the status of the checkboxes is saved in cookie and page cache can handle their statuses. it requires a modification of core VM's product's listing sql code. once finished (probably this week) it will be working at www.municak.ak (where you can see the ajax search as well)

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby atrus80 » Tue May 06, 2014 12:25 pm

Thanks Stan,

I disable all instances of old Ajax Search module and enabled the Pro version.

Problem remains, but I can now see the error:

Fatal error: Cannot access protected property VirtuemartViewCategory::$layout in /home/xxx/public_html/components/com_rupsearch/helpers/helper.php on line 67

Maybe this can give you a clue!

Regarding the new cache plugin we are interested sure; in general the effective caching in VM2 has troubled us for a long time so now i hope we can work with your solutions. We'll provide you with feedback and suggestions also in due time.

Rgrds,
Chris
atrus80

Postby admin » Wed May 07, 2014 4:46 pm

hello chris, i've updated the installer and sent it to your email and also published it within the download section.

pls see if you still get the issue.

i also updated the query to be able to search all/child/parent products per the module configuration.

best regards,
stan, rupostel.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby walakyaw » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:02 pm

Hello,

I have the same issue, with the RuposTel VirtueMart Ajax Search Pro module enabled I get blank page on frontend.
Can you help me to fix that error?

Best regards.
walakyaw

Postby walakyaw » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:28 pm

There is no support?
walakyaw

Postby admin » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:32 pm

hello, we did many updates to the Ajax Pro component and module, pls use emails to get support, this part of the forum is only used once upon a time.

to get the very latest Ajax Pro (component + module) update, pls install it from OPC's Extension tab:
- com_rupsearch (provides ajax backend and statistics)
- mod_virtuemart_ajax_search_pro (module)

if you get any blank screen anywhere here, pls install our "fatal catcher" plugin which will tell you more about the problem.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to VirtueMart and Joomla Extensions (free or paid)