VM3 - EU VAT and MOSS Calculation Plugin - Message to user

Please post your questions and problems with any of our extensions which you are using

VM3 - EU VAT and MOSS Calculation Plugin - Message to user

Postby eliotrayner » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:12 pm

Hi Guys

re: VM3 - EU VAT and MOSS Calculation Plugin version 10.330.1246 / VM3.0.18 / Joomla 3.6.5

I am using your VM3 - EU VAT and MOSS Calculation Plugin and can see messages when I change the plugin setting DEBUG to YES.

Is it possible to display message to user on success or failure? At the moment if the VAT validation is failed (for whatever reason) you see the Tax in the cart, but maybe as an end user of the site you do not realise that you entered the wrong VAT number.

Hope you can advise

regards
Eliot
eliotrayner

Re: VM3 - EU VAT and MOSS Calculation Plugin - Message to user

Postby admin » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:41 pm

hello Eliot, the vat validation message is shown:
- at the cart if the VAT is entered and the field is left (or button is pressed when enabled)
- at the cart error message if the checkout fails due to the "invalid vat" IF this option is NOT enabled in OPC: Allow invalid VAT IDs to be stored

let me know if this had help you.

pls note that:
we provide OPC subscription with support of just one plugin at once (i.e. either OPC/search/cache/MOSS/tax per zip/ etc... ) and if you needed support for MOSS we would suggest that you purchase another support subscription (i.e. you should have both OPC subscription and MOSS ) and i cannot find any subscription per your email at our site or at virtuemart.net.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to VirtueMart and Joomla Extensions (free or paid)