Advertisement plugin for Joomla 3.5

Please post your questions and problems with any of our extensions which you are using

Advertisement plugin for Joomla 3.5

Postby gestion@.....com » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:29 am

Hi Stan

Is there any option you develope the adversitement plugin for joomla 3.x https://www.rupostel.com/free-virtuemar ... for-joomla

Is the best popup we found ever, and after testing more than 10 from joomla extensions not one works as expected, they either have compatibility issues with browsers, window doesnt close or they are not responsive.

Your plugin was amazing but since we updated to joomla 3 we cant use it anymore :(

Regards
gestion@.....com

Re: Advertisement plugin for Joomla 3.5

Postby admin » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:28 pm

hello, i updated the opcads plugin for Joomla 3, i tested on 3.4.4 (latest now).

i added also a new feature there:
- if image dimensions are set even when the plugin runs in "article" mode, it will use the dimensions as their maximum size

let me know if the updated plugin works well for you, especially in responsive enviroment.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby gestion@.....com » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:18 pm

Hi Stan

Looking forward to test thanks,

Can you tell me where is the download link?

The free version contains the 1.5 and 2.5 plugin but not the new one and the pro version download link redirects us to homepage,

Regards
gestion@.....com

Postby gestion@.....com » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:18 am

Hi Stan

I tested in IE, chrome and firefox and works fine.

The responsive is not working as the previous version for 2.5, the size doesnt seem to fit the screen, not sure if its being responsive really.

Just 2 things we miss, the autoclose feature with seconds that you had in version for 2.5 and a way to set the plugin per languages (or menu items)
Dont know if this last part is possible or would require the plugin to become a module.

Regards
gestion@.....com

Return to VirtueMart and Joomla Extensions (free or paid)