Error 155: No shipping rate could be selected,

Please post your questions and problems with any of our extensions which you are using

Error 155: No shipping rate could be selected,

Postby simplymint » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:08 am

Hi I keep getting this error ever since i did an upgrade t the latest version. do you know what can be causing this?
simplymint

Re: Error 155: No shipping rate could be selected,

Postby admin » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:03 pm

hello, if you are refering to OPC, please disable all vmshipment and vmpayment plugins in your joomla plugin manager (configuration) which are not used in your virtuemart.

if this still doesn't fix your problem, the shipping method returns false on "checkConditions" when the order is submitted, OR it's unset by some other extension in your VM installation. i can help with this if you'd like - please write us an email.

best regards, stan, rupostel.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby m.assaf@.....com » Sat May 13, 2017 10:14 am

i have the same problem, what i need to do
m.assaf@.....com

Postby admin » Mon May 15, 2017 8:03 pm

hello, Error 155 is caused when one of the payment or shipping plugins unselects the shippnig rate due to any reason - this has to be individually checked on your site.

i sent you the update via email - let me know if you received it, please contact me during the day and i can help you on your site.

possible reasons for the error:
- some part of the system (any plugin) unsets the shipping rate due to any reason
- your shipping was not properly selected (for example using a multi shipment that requires a special code in OPC - some old UPS, USPS plugins - all of them are now remade and should not require this any more)
- in the checkout you got some javascript error that is preventing the OPC or other code to work properly
- there can be invalid html in the checkout that prevents the shipping rate to be processed

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to VirtueMart and Joomla Extensions (free or paid)