display errors

display errors

Postby Alexander.Zechiel@.....de » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:00 pm

Hello team,

I have OPC 1.5 System and VM installed on a joomla 1.1.9.

The link is here: http://okune.de/32549_testsystem/index. ... &Itemid=14

Unfortunately, there are display errors and the template also has an error.

1 At the top and at the tab mode of payment, there is a "Ajax error" (no payment options appear).

2 It is a kind of arrow displayed in a round circle in the middle of text. Where can I remove it?

Thank you
Alexander.Zechiel@.....de

Re: display errors

Postby admin » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Hello, pls send us a link to a product, we can't find a one. The recommended way of running OPC1 is to use the OPC's basket.php file rather then to run it as a component. Many 3rd party extensions and also many CSS files depends on running the checkout as part of virtuemart. Please install the OPC's basket.php file with the backend or reinstall OPC.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby Alexander.Zechiel@.....de » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:25 am

Hello Stan,

I was able to fix the error.

Now I have the problem that no payment will be displayed.

Can this be a problem of virtuemart itself?

In order to view this, you must go to the homepage and any product lay down in the basket (button add to cart).

Thank you

Postby Alexander.Zechiel@.....de » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:32 am

Hi Stan,

I have checked again.

The fault clearly lies with OPC that the mode of payment such as Paypal will not be displayed etc..

What I have just set at OPC?

If I turn off OPC, is displayed in the normal virtuemart checkout process that.

Thank you,

greeting

Postby Alexander.Zechiel@.....de » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Hi Stan,

a brief summary of the problems:

There are following problems and i hope you can help me:

1. The Payment methods don´t display. Can you tell me so OPC show these?

2. The Total Summary don´t include tax!

3. Where can i change the agreed_field text (Terms of condition) and the text on the header like Name of article, Number, Price etc.?

4. And where can i change “Show Login and Guest Checkout" (it should be in german, the other words are already in german)?

Thank you very much,

Postby admin » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Hi Stan,

a brief summary of the problems:

There are following problems and i hope you can help me:

1. The Payment methods don´t display. Can you tell me so OPC show these?

2. The Total Summary don´t include tax!

3. Where can i change the agreed_field text (Terms of condition) and the text on the header like Name of article, Number, Price etc.?

4. And where can i change “Show Login and Guest Checkout" (it should be in german, the other words are already in german)?

Thank you very much,

Hello, let me reply below, but the best to solve all of these if you contact me directly with the online chat button here or at the email at info@rupostel.com

1. In OPC1 they are firstly fetched from your original VM themes. The logic there is pretty complicated as the rendering depends on their type very much. You may want to try to enable "[ADVANCED_PAYMENT]" within OPC and try to see if they are rendered at some other then the default OPC theme

2. I'd have to know you tax needs. In general under VM1 i would suggest to use no tax especially when in EU. A proper EU config without B2B support should be "Use vendor address" for tax and "always show tax" within the shopper groups -> still this would be much easier if i check this and configure it on your site as needed

3. The text can be changed either within VM1 language files in (/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/languages/...) OR within the OPC theme used in /components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/onepage/onepage.unlogged (and logged).tpl.php

4. if the theme includes some of the inbuilt texts which don't get translated, you may want to check the file in p.3 as well

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 1.1.x