Login Redirection

Login Redirection

Postby nsheridan@.....au » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:04 am

Hi,

Purchased, downloaded and installed the OPC yesterday. During the night I have been made aware that the "Login" link visible during checkout is redirecting to a Joomla " Restrictied Area" page.

I initially googled the error and found many pages with potential solutions, however after checking some of the more logical suggestions I found these had already been implemented by VM. I then went back and tested the original checkout module on my dev site and it works perfectly, this is to say a login during checkout takes the user back to the checkout page.

THe configuration of the site is:

Joomla/VM eCommerce bundle J 1.5.25 - VM 1.19, SEF enabled, SSL through checkout.

This is a live site. ( http://www.jepun.com.au )

I would appreciate someone assisting with this or pointing me in he right direction.

Regards
nsheridan@.....au

Re: Login Redirection

Postby admin » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Hello,
does SSL load properly with One Page Checkout? (it must be enabled at the configurator's first tab)

What is the url where you end up as in restricted area? Login usually uses a return link so it knows where to return. If my component somehow incorrectly changes the return link you may end up on a restricted page. Are you actually logged in after seeing the message?

At the latest version (1.2.290) we fixed an incorrect return link for login when your site is running under a directory of a domain such as domain.com/directory/

If you are not using the latest version, please login to our site, download it and install it over the last installation.

If you need my online help, please write me with the online chat button or to our email info@rupostel.com so I can provide you further chat contacts and fix your issue ASAP.

Also please check if your URL and SECUREURL are correct in VM configuration.

Best Regards,
Stan Scholtz, RuposTel.com
admin
Site Admin

Re: Login Redirection

Postby nsheridan@.....au » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:35 am

Hi,

Firstly thanks for the quick reply. It's quite refreshing to see someone who values customer service!

I read through the items you listed and checked them one by one. I didn't have to go far, I noticed I didn't have the option to use SSL during checkout enabled. Checking this option appears to have fixed the issue.

Again, thanks for your help.

Regards

Jepun Homewares
nsheridan@.....au

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 1.1.x