Unexpectedly logged out

Unexpectedly logged out

Postby russell@.....com » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:59 am

Hello,

When I proceed with the checkout, why do I get logged out?

I did not checked "Log out shopper after purchase (from Joomla)" on the General Configurations.

VM is still tested right now so I hid it so only admins can use it.

I do have this error on the OPC but I am ignoring it.
Error: User Account Activation is not supported and will be ignored!
Solution: Disable account activation or disable new account creation in Joomla Global Config.
When activation is enabled OPC will work only with NO REGISTRATION or SILENT REGISTRATION (Virtuemart Configuration)

Just to let you know, I also had this error four times on the basket but fixed it temporarily.
Warning: Missing argument 4 for AjaxHelper::getPaymentArray(), called in /home/testsite/public_html/components/com_onepage/ajax/shipping.php on line 713 and defined in /home/testsite/public_html/components/com_onepage/ajax/ajaxhelper.php on line 213

I did find a fix for this by adding some codes on ../components/com_onepage/ajax/shipping.php at line 712
$shipping_method = 'noshipping';
$helper->getPaymentArray($vars, $payment_id, $shipping_method_id = 'noshipping', $shipping_method);
Its not much but it stopped the warning.
russell@.....com

Re: Unexpectedly logged out

Postby admin » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Hello Russel,
i will check the notices when using no shipping. For the unloggin issue, i believe it is caused by some of your authentication plugins which are run after the confirm button press. Please disable the account activation. Many payment methods require a logged in user, therefore if you disable joomla registration as whole, you might come to some other problems as well. Please make sure that your VM and Joomla registration type is not contrasting:

VM supports these types
- normal registration (for this joomla registration + no activation is needed)
- optional registration (user might not get registered to joomla if he selects not to)
- no registration (you can also set joomla registration to disabled)
- silent registration (joomla registration must be on + no activation is needed)

Please find a proper combination which meets your needs and works with your payment methods.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby russell@.....com » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:30 am

Thanks Stan.

I fixed the unloggin issue on my site by setting the Joomla New User Account Activation to No and the VM User Registration Type to Optional Account Creation.
russell@.....com

Postby ticnica@.....com » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Hi, I have the same problems.

URL: http://www.2za1.si/view-your-cart-content
Bellow the shipping (it's free) I get an error:
Code: Select all
Warning: Missing argument 4 for AjaxHelper::getPaymentArray(), called in /domains/2za1.si/public_html/components/com_onepage/ajax/shipping.php on line 713 and defined in /domains/2za1.si/public_html/components/com_onepage/ajax/ajaxhelper.php on line 213

Also I cannot login on the checkout page. I recently migrated from one domain to another. Fresh registrations work well with orders but when I try to use my admin account nothing happens. I have to input login information again (and again...).

If I reinstall virtuemart would it made a mess in my store (would products stay in database)?

I have optional registration in virtuemart.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much for your help,
Tomaz
ticnica@.....com

Postby ticnica@.....com » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Okey, so the problem with the Missing argument appeared when I upgraded onepage from 1.2.279 to 1.2.291.

The problem with loging during checkout still exist.
ticnica@.....com

Postby admin » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Hello, i will check the missing argument. I believe your issues are caused by improper SECUREURL setting in your VM config. Let me know if this fixed the issue with the login. Please write me on my email at info@rupostel.sk and I will fix your problem within minutes - tommorow on thursday.

Best Regards,
Stan Scholtz, RuposTel.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Today I released a versions 292 and 293 which fixed minor bugs with the php error notices.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:53 pm

ticnica@gmail.com wrote:Hi, I have the same problems.

URL: http://www.2za1.si/view-your-cart-content
Bellow the shipping (it's free) I get an error:
Code: Select all
Warning: Missing argument 4 for AjaxHelper::getPaymentArray(), called in /domains/2za1.si/public_html/components/com_onepage/ajax/shipping.php on line 713 and defined in /domains/2za1.si/public_html/components/com_onepage/ajax/ajaxhelper.php on line 213

Also I cannot login on the checkout page. I recently migrated from one domain to another. Fresh registrations work well with orders but when I try to use my admin account nothing happens. I have to input login information again (and again...).

If I reinstall virtuemart would it made a mess in my store (would products stay in database)?

I have optional registration in virtuemart.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much for your help,
Tomaz

Hello,
If we are talking about login section at the checkout page (not confirming order):
i think your admin account is wrongly associated with virtuemart account, or not at all. Some of older virtuemart versions can cause this problem. Please check your users in virtuemart backend if the table seems to be corrupted. If yes, you'd need to check phpMyAdmin to see what exactly happened. Also try to search for admin user there.

Second [If we are talking about confirming an order]
One Page Checkout automatically unlogs any user who tries to purchase with already existing email adress. There is a security reason for this especially when the password does no match the password from the first registration. If you stayed logged, somebody could use your email address to see your order history and similarly.

Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby ticnica@.....com » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:45 pm

Uf, silly me. I used my admin joomla account and wanted to login to my virtuemart account. BUT: I did not make any purchase that's why VM account didn't know anything about joomla admin account. Is this true :?:
Are those two account synchronized or somehow connected?

Thanks for info.
ticnica@.....com

Postby admin » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Hello,
it depends on your intallation, you should check your VM users if admin has all the fields filled up. When my component detects joomla registration, but cannot detect VM registration email field will get read-only and you will see unlogged template as all the VM user data are missing even when you are logged in your joomla installation.

Another case is when you are not logged in joomla, but attempt to make a purchase as unlogged, but you use admin's email address. In this case you also get unlogged after submission of the order. (by other words, you don't even get logged in).

I haven't tested a situation where user is registered in VM, but not in Joomla as this should never occur, but from all of I remember, there still should not be any problem with this.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 1.1.x