Shipping and Registration Not Showing

Shipping and Registration Not Showing

Postby cathy@.....com » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Hello,

I can't seem to get the shipping or the login/registration to work.

First, in regards to shipping, I'm only going to ship in the US and have one set price from the US Post Office for the item. Inside VM I have the Standard Shipping Module with individual configured carriers checked and have created a shipper called USPS then set up a flat shipping rate of 10.50 for the United States. It was showing up prior to install but now there is a message that says "We are sorry, but we don't ship to chosen country. Please select a different country or contact us by phone."

Inside the Shipping Tab in the one step checkout config, the default shipping country is USA, Default Zip Code is 99999. I checked on Shipping inside basket and I get the same message but just under the products ordered. I've read previous forums on this topic and have checked and unchecked things inside of OPC but still can't get it to show. I would really appreciate some assistance.

Also, I really want people to register or to sign in prior to ordering so that they can check their account status. I can't seem to make this function work either.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Regards,

Cat'
cathy@.....com

Re: Shipping and Registration Not Showing

Postby cathy@.....com » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Login/Registration figured out....

I have figured out how to make the login/registration work :) Now I just need help with the shipping.

Thanks,

Cat'
cathy@.....com

Postby admin » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:44 pm

Hello Cathy,
i released a new version today (284) which fixes a weight bug which prevented UPS-like shipping to load. Please install the latest version from our download section. Please login with your email and download the top file.

Later at the evening today i will release 285 version with support of VM product builder component.

Best Regards,
Stan Scholtz
admin
Site Admin

Postby cathy@.....com » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Thanks for your support, Stan. Do I just install the new zip file though the Joomla Admin Install panel and it will override the old file or do I need to uninstall the old component and install the updated one?

Thanks again. :)

Cat'
cathy@.....com

Postby admin » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Hello Cathy,
OPC can be easily upgraded without prior uninstall, but everybody needs to keep in mind that the inbuilt template files will get overwritten as well and therefore I recommend to backup them in case you have any custom changes there.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 1.1.x