Prepaid coupon required for checkout

Prepaid coupon required for checkout

Postby tk748@.....com » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:37 am

Hello Everyone,

I have a question. I sent this question to ReposTel on the "contact us" form but have not received an answer. I am posting the same question here in hopes of finding someone here who is willing to respond.

I am selling digital products (games) and I like that I can disable shipping with OPC.

I need one other feature and would like to know if OPC supports the following:

With VM checkout when the customer chooses the "Prepaid Coupon" payment option I created as their payment method but does not enter a coupon code they can continue to check out.

For this payment option I need the coupon field to be mandatory. No coupon number entered in the coupon field then no checkout. I often sell prepaid vouchers locally and need the customer to be able to use the voucher on my site.

Does OPC support something like this, or can this feature be added to One Page Checkout?

Thank for any help you can give.
tk748@.....com

Re: Prepaid coupon required for checkout

Postby admin » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:14 pm

Hello, i replied you on the email as well. We recommend to use AWO Coupons Pro for the pre-paid orders where the users would be receiving the "gift certificates" from which they can shop. This would work on both OPC2 and OPC1.

best regards
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 1.1.x