Multiple Issues - Questions

Multiple Issues - Questions

Postby bill@.....gr » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:47 am

Hello!

I just purchased OPC and I have to say it's a GEM! You have done some good work.

I have it set up and it's working on my website pretty well, but I have some issues I would like to take care of and I haven't found a solution so far.

1) I want the Checkout page to be free of modules on the right and left of the page. I have setup a hidden menu in which I don't have any modules loaded but they're still loaded as if I'm in the default Virtuemart eshop page of my website ( I have multiple virtuemart pages because I've set up different sections for the webshop ). How can I achieve this?

2) I have the same problem as this guy had here : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=163 ( I can't unzip the file for some reason, even though it downloads without a problem )

3) I can't sign in with an existing user with any template other than the default and the yagendoo one. I plan on using a different template than the default looking ones because I think they're much better in the eye, but when I try to make a test purchase with my user, I receive a message that my credentials are wrong. I suspect it's because it's trying to tell me to fill in the other information as well ( address etc ) which I don't fill in because I have it already set up in my account and it should have been able to take them from there

4) Tracking. I use http://www.virtuemartrackingextension.com/ and I have added some code in the files but now I can't have tracking in my orders. I suspect there's a file replacement for one page checkout and I need to paste the code there?

Thanks for your time and excuse me if these problems are fairly simple, I tried solving them but to no avail ( maybe it's because I'm stuck for 15+ hours a day on the pc working and my brain gets blank after a w hile :lol: )

Happy new year!
bill@.....gr

Re: Multiple Issues - Questions

Postby bill@.....gr » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:24 am

1 & 3 are fixed.

For No.1 issue I set up a nonexistent page ID from the configuration.

For No.3 issue it was the Shape5 Css compressor which was causing the conflict. I disabled it. There may be an option of excluding some files and having the shape5 compressor enabled but my webserver configuration is already pretty fast so it's not a big loss.
bill@.....gr

Re: Multiple Issues - Questions

Postby bill@.....gr » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:57 am

Guys!! :)

Anyone????
bill@.....gr

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 1.1.x