Final button reads "undefined"

Final button reads "undefined"

Postby btucker@.....com » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:26 pm

I know I am missing something simple but in OPC, the final checkout button reads "undefined" and I cannot figure out how to change it.

Also, in the lower section there is the word Registration with no fields. I have registration turned off but it still appears there.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Bob
btucker@.....com

Re: Final button reads "undefined"

Postby admin » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Hello Bob,
the language variables per payment method can be configured at the labels tab per installed language. If this does not help you, please send us your url by email so we can have a look on your site. Sometimes the payment method id is not detected correctly. Virtuemart uses id="payment name" which is not html valid when id starts with a number or uses utf8 string. Some custom payment methods such as ccIdeal or paypal new api don't use it's name as an id and therefore we had to implement a custom code to support these payment gateways. Our component replaces the virtuemart default id with it's own hash which is always html valid so the javascript works with no problems.

Please have a look into your code and you should see something like this for you payment method:
Code: Select all
<input type="radio" name="payment_method_id" id="payment_method_id_3" value="3"  onclick="javascript: runPayCC('3', '3',op_textinclship, op_currency, 76.29);"   />

if you see something like this:
Code: Select all
<input type="radio" name="payment_method_id" id="2checkout" value="3"  onclick="javascript: runPayCC('3', '3',op_textinclship, op_currency, 76.29);"   >

the code was not parsed correctly and we could not reliably get id of your payment method from generated payment html. Therefore please let us know and we will fix this for you ASAP.

This only happens for custom payment methods, which use their own list_payment_method templates.

Best Regards,
Stan Scholtz, RuposTel.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby btucker@.....com » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:20 am

I was just overlooking it in the onepage setup.

Thanks,
Bob
btucker@.....com

Postby admin » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Hello Bob,
did it fix the issue? Most common reason for undefined on submit button is that our component does not recognize the id of the payment and you may be missing some of the functionality of the onepage checkout such as order total updating at the bottom.

Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 1.1.x