Customer note - different behaviour

Customer note - different behaviour

Postby liviu.popa@.....ro » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:56 am

Since I installed the component (by the way - it's a good job done, but still need some adjustments) I saw that the field Customer Note completed by the client at the end of the order, changed it's behaviour: instead of treating new rows correctly (enter creates a new row) delivers rn rn rn instead of \r\n \r\n.
And that is annoying for all.
Please let me know how to fix this issue!

Thanks
liviu.popa@.....ro

Re: Customer note - different behaviour

Postby admin » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Hello, this is interesting. i don't get this behavior on my demos - which OPC extensions did you enable? Some of them add more info to the customer note. Are you using our tracking plugin? - it also uses the customer note. So you say that the \n are changed to just n.

Btw, what is your exact VM and Joomla version? The shopper fields are escaped in various levels, especially in VM core files.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Re: Customer note - different behaviour

Postby liviu.popa@.....ro » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:20 am

admin wrote:Hello, this is interesting. i don't get this behavior on my demos - which OPC extensions did you enable? Some of them add more info to the customer note. Are you using our tracking plugin? - it also uses the customer note. So you say that the \n are changed to just n.

Btw, what is your exact VM and Joomla version? The shopper fields are escaped in various levels, especially in VM core files.

Best Regards,
Stan

OPC extensions enabled - Add to cart as a link
Traking plugin - No
VM 1.1.9
J1.5.25
inbuild template - pbv_multi
liviu.popa@.....ro

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 1.1.x