Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class opExtFreeshippingpercoun

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class opExtFreeshippingpercoun

Postby info@.....nl » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:11 pm

Hi Guys,

I installed my onepagecheckout on an localhost, and every time i add something to the basket i get the following error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class opExtFreeshippingpercountry in C:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\zveh\components\com_onepage\ext\freeshippc\ajaxhelper.php\extension.php on line 15

I'm using a VM template called pbv_multi. I used the firefox debug console and found the following error:

Code: Select all
Fout: [Exception... "'JavaScript component does not have a method named: "handleEvent"' when calling method: [nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]"  nsresult: "0x80570030 (NS_ERROR_XPC_JSOBJECT_HAS_NO_FUNCTION_NAMED)"  location: "<unknown>"  data: no]

Could you guys help me out? I'm stuck here..
info@.....nl

Re: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class opExtFreeshippingpercoun

Postby info@.....nl » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:27 pm

It's unbelievable but I found the solution:

In the folder ..components\com_onepage\ext\freeshippc there is a file called enabled or disabled. Because i disabled the freeshipping, i had 2 rename the enabled file to disabled and solved the problem.
info@.....nl

Re: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class opExtFreeshippingpercoun

Postby admin » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 am

Hello,
i am sorry for late answer, but yes, this is one of the solutions: to delete the "enabled" file in the ext directory in /components/com_onepage/ext/YOUREXTENSION We fixed this bug in the latest version by adding a file name to the class name, so there never will be a duplicit class again.

Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 1.1.x