Need help - I´m to stupid

Need help - I´m to stupid

Postby dirkbinternagel@.....com » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Following Problem is driving me insane.
Virtuemart 1.1.3 (no, don´t really want to update=)

I´m using the "Shipping based on order totals" (No need to configure weight, or zip code)

so, I would like to have an "Express" fee added to my shipping once it´s selected, meaning below 100.- I would like the "normal shipping fee (9.-) " with the option to select "Express (9.- plus 4.50)"

Once above 100.- (free shipping, "normal shipping fee" is therefore gone) I should be able to select "Express (4.50)" only = "Free Shipping Plus Express" = 4.50

And now I´m to stupid to get it to work.

I purchased the "One Page Checkout" because I thought I could implement it - but it´s not working. I thought of workarounds, by duplicating the "Shipping based on order Totals" and that actually worked (kind of) ... but once I get above the 100.- (free shipping) I´m getting the "free shipping" ... setting the free shipping to a number, let´s say 10 000.- (unlikely value) und I use "One Page Checkout" ... I´m getting a "Sorry, we are not shipping to this country ... or something " - If I turn on the normal 1-4 Checkout (therefore turn off One Page Checkout" ... I´m not getting anything at all (below 100.- it´s showing me both options)

Aehm - Help ???
dirkbinternagel@.....com

Re: Need help - I´m to stupid

Postby admin » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:21 am

Hello,
there are two main solutions in OPC for this:
I recommend to try combination of any of these checkboxes:
- FIRST TAB: Free shipping as an option
- FIRST TAB: Show other shipping methods

OPC Extension tab:
- Free Shipping Only for One Country (you can set up only one country where the free shipping should be enabled)

Also you may try to use
- SECOND TAB (DISPLAY) Shipping as select box
- If you want to use shipping inside basket, (or coupons to work properly, totals to update dynamically): you must also turn on Use inbuilt basket template at DISPLAY TAB

If this still does not work for you, let us know by email at support@rupostel.com

Best regards,
Stan Scholtz
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 1.1.x