Configuration page of OPC in Admin doesnt work

Configuration page of OPC in Admin doesnt work

Postby jiri4net@.....cz » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Hello,

Ive problem with last versions of One Page Checkout. Under my Virtuemart 1.1.8 doesnt working configuration page in Administration. I was also test other instalation of VM 1.1.8 with same problem.
When I test on VM 1.1.4 (on same hosting) everything was ok. And when I was test old version of One Page Checkout (from June 2012) and VM 1.1.8 it works also correct.

Do you have somebody ideas how to fix last versions of One Page Checkout to work correctly with VM 1.1.8? Or what check in settings? Please help.

Thank you.
Jiri4net
jiri4net@.....cz

Re: Configuration page of OPC in Admin doesnt work

Postby admin » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Hello, please check the javascript error console. The latest versions of OPC1 are loading some parts over ajax due to stability of language section. You can also write me on my mail in czech and i can provide you my skype for support.

Most common problems with the backend include
- broken javascrpt of joomla editor - some old JCE and tinymce versions are not doing very well with the latest versions of joomla
- some plugins at the backend can cause problems
- the backend ideally needs 128mb ram as it loads almost every single file of OPC (blank screen)
- the language files sometimes cause fatal errors in the older versions (when the server does not support BOM you might get a blank screen or memory exhaution) - This sometims shows invalid characters

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 1.1.x