Incorrect product price & AWO coupon not working

Incorrect product price & AWO coupon not working

Postby pwelling@.....com » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:43 pm

I am having an issue where the individual product price is not correct yet the total is correct. Also, if the coupon field shows up which does not always do I am unable to use AWO coupons when using a credit card to checkout but it seems to work with PayPal. The continue shopping link is not showing either. This occurred using the PBV_Multi as well as other templates. http://www.instantdogfence.com
pwelling@.....com

Re: Incorrect product price & AWO coupon not working

Postby admin » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Hello, this is very strange as we check AWO all the time. are you using this checkbox at the tax tab? :
Save shipping with tax in the database so it is shown with tax in the account information, order details and emails.

This checkbox changes the saved order totals and the calculation might lead to improper values when using external extensions. Which version of AWO are you using?

If you let us, i will gladly fix this directly on your site. Please send me an email to info@rupostel.sk and i will provide you my online skype details for a quick fix.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby pwelling@.....com » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:21 pm

I have been attempting to make contact via email since Monday and still no reply and issues still persist; how do I get this issue resolved?
pwelling@.....com

Postby pwelling@.....com » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:02 pm

We are now entering week two and you have not resolved my problem with incorrect price showing for the individual product and I am a bit disappointed in your response for help. Please respond.
pwelling@.....com

Postby admin » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:09 pm

Issue solved over skype support.
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 1.1.x