Not working w/ SagePay VSP Direct

Not working w/ SagePay VSP Direct

Postby eddie.may@.....com » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:54 pm

Hi,
I can't get OPC to work with Sage Pay VSP Direct (SP) - its just not picking up the payment method in the checkout - even when SP is the only payment method.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Eddie
Attachments
Screen Shot 2012-04-03 at 15.52.02.png
OPC payment config
Screen Shot 2012-04-03 at 15.52.02.png (32.87 KiB) Viewed 11670 times
eddie.may@.....com

Re: Not working w/ SagePay VSP Direct

Postby admin » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Hello, please send us a manual for the payment method - it most probably requires a modification of ps_checkout to work. We recommend to disable advanced payment option at the configration and not to use payment in a select drop down. If it still does not work, please disable One Page Checkout and we will assist you online via skype support - please send us an email after Monday.

Best Regards,
Stan Scholtz
admin
Site Admin

Postby eddie.may@.....com » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Hi Stan,
Thanks for the reply & sorry for the delay - have been off work for a couple of days.

Attached is the ps_checkout from the Sage component. It's probably over writing your own version (or vice versa).

The developer's page is here http://www.virtuemart-solutions.com/ (there is no download manual as such)

As for your recommendations, these were already implemented.

Thanks,
eddie.may@.....com

Postby admin » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Hello,
i can't see the attachement. Please send it to one of our emails such as info@rupostel.sk

To by more specific, if there is no manual, we usually read file by file in the installer to see what modifications or hacks it does to virtuemart and then customize our component. Some of our customers are already using Sagepay and have no prob, i can't say the vendor of the extension right now.

Thanks,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 1.1.x