Unregistered User

Unregistered User

Postby ferdzpalaspas@.....com » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:13 pm

Hi,

i replace the whole code except the cart on onepage.unlogged.tpl.php to a link for registration page: index.php?page=checkout.index&option=com_virtuemart

please check the attached file for the screenshot of registration..

when i got login, it will direct to old checkout or the default checkout of virtuemart..

how to edit the direct after the login page? sorry for my poor english..

tnx for your wonderful one page checkout..
Attachments
Untitled-3.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg (57.66 KiB) Viewed 16365 times
ferdzpalaspas@.....com

Re: Unregistered User

Postby admin » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Hello Ferdz, if any of your modules redirect to checkout.index page, you may use our plugin which redirects him back to shop.cart page. You can download the plugin from our Free extensions section:

http://www.rupostel.com/free-virtuemart ... y-location

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby ferdzpalaspas@.....com » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Hi,

sorry for the super late response..been busy with my other projects..

anyway,thank you for your response..

Your plugin is working but the problem i can't reach the page of user login..

here's what i want to do.. =)

when the user reach the cart page with your onepage.unlogged.tpl.php, the only thing that i will see is the cart and button going to login page using this link: index.php?page=checkout.index&option=com_virtuemart

when the user clicks the button to register/login it will go to this page index.php?page=checkout.index&option=com_virtuemart..

this is the problem: when they fill up the username and password and click login, the user will direct to default checkout page, not in your one page checkout..

the reason why i want this is to force the user to register or login first before they proceed in your onepagecheckout..

is this possible?sorry for my bad english..

tnx tnx
ferdzpalaspas@.....com

Postby admin » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:17 am

Hello Ferdz, please have a look into the source code of the checkout page and search for
<input type="hidde" name="return" value=".....==" />

decode the base64 value here: http://www.opinionatedgeek.com/dotnet/t ... e64decode/

and let me know if the docoded url contains page=shop.cart or not

If it is there, but your user is still redirected somwhere, you might set up a redirect page at your login modules. If it is not there, then my component was not able to replace the return url by the shop.cart url.

I will also need to know which template you are using to see if this a general problem or not.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby ferdzpalaspas@.....com » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:08 pm

thank you for your response..

where should i check this code: <input type="hidde" name="return" value=".....==" />
in your onepagecheckout or in vm default checkout?

sorry,what is this for: decode the base64 value here: http://www.opinionatedgeek.com/dotnet/t ... e64decode/ ?

i only have one login module (cb login) but it will display only if the user is login..and the redirection is blank

the onepage checkout template that im using is threecolumn_special..

do you have any recommendation for my force user login before they see your onepagecheckout?

tnx tnx
ferdzpalaspas@.....com

Postby admin » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Hello Ferdz, i think this is a very site specific problem, please write me an email anytime from Monday and i will fix this issue within a couple of minutes.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby ferdzpalaspas@.....com » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Hi Stan..

EMail Sent..
ferdzpalaspas@.....com

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 1.1.x