Integration with CCiDeal

Integration with CCiDeal

Postby webmaster@.....nl » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:20 pm

Hello,

Have you got a document anywhere that describes how I can integrate one page checkout with CCiDeal? I see that you support it, but couldn't find documentation anywhere.

I've modified my OPC (and a lot of the rest of the VM installation), so if you could tell me where I need to look and what code I need to modify I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
webmaster@.....nl

Re: Integration with CCiDeal

Postby admin » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:36 am

Hello,
all modifications for CCiDeal should be already included in all OPC files as ccIdeal is used by many of our customers. If it does not work as expected, we can contact the developer to get the latest installation of their component to see what additional changes are required. If you do have an unencrypted installer you can send it to us and we will compare the changes and build a new version of OPC for you.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Re: Integration with CCiDeal

Postby webmaster@.....nl » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Hi Stan,

Thanks for your prompt reply, and kind offer.

I've posted a ticket with the CCiDeal developer (http://www.chillcreations.com/) and after 5 days I've still not heard a thing.

In the meantime I've made a clone of the installation I had, and installed CCidDeal over the top. This didn't help, so I've installed OPC over the top of this. Again, no sign of the iDeal payment method.
Both installations seemed to go well - no errors and some small visible changes to the site (http://www.kluizen.nl/groothandel3/).
Just to recap, I've installed OPC 1.2.317 and CCiDeal 2211, over the top of a custom installation of OPC and a standard installation of CCiDeal. CCiDeal is too big to attach to this post, so I'll mail it to you.

Thanks again for the great service,
Dave
webmaster@.....nl

Re: Integration with CCiDeal - Solved.

Postby webmaster@.....nl » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:03 am

It's sorted thanks. Just reinstalled the newest versions of both components several times, and that seemed to solve it. I don't have a more technical explaination than that!

Thanks for the mails and support, Stan!
webmaster@.....nl

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 1.1.x