several setup issues

several setup issues

Postby info@.....nl » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:47 pm

(I also sent an email, before I discovered this forum).

I just purchased OPC. I like the three_column_special2 template. Here is my current setup on a test page:

http://www.royaltyfreecomposer.com/test ... 270&qadd=1

I have a few questions.

1) The page heading shows cart as h2. How do I change this to Shopping Cart as H1?

2) What is the purpose of edit cart? Can I remove it?

3) Is it possible to get a login button?

4) When I use the template three_column_special I get an error when I try to login.

5) I currently have a clear distinction between the required fields and the optional billing information:

http://www.royaltyfreecomposer.com/comp ... gistration

Is this also possible with OPC?

6) The default country is now Afghanistan. How can I get the text: Country*? Or even better, pre-filled with the country based on the IP address?

7) I use captcha, but it doesn't look very good on this template. How can I solve this?

8) I sell downloadable royalty free music. Is it possible to remove the Ship to information part from the checkout page?

9) I tried to add text above the confirm button, but it doesn't work. When I add the labels in the configuration, press save, and go to the label configuration page again, the labels are still empty. And they don't show up on the cart. How can I solve this?

10) Is it possible to remove the payment selection when the total is zero?

Thanks, Wouter
info@.....nl

Re: several setup issues

Postby info@.....nl » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:48 pm

Hmm, on the joomla extensions directory I read comments about the excellent support, but still no reply on my forum post and mail after a week ... :(

Anyway, I solved questions 1-3 and 8-9 myself.

It would be nice to get an answer to at least questions 7 and 10.
info@.....nl

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 1.1.x