enable zero value coupon on the invoices

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

enable zero value coupon on the invoices

Postby kstrong@.....com » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:47 pm

I'm using AWO Pro with OPC. I have a zero value coupon code that shows as 0.00 in the cart, which is what we want. However it does not show on the invoices. It needs to show on the invoice. Seyi at AwoCoupon said the invoice template is probably configured to remove zero value items, and we need to edit the template to allow zero value display in the invoice. Is OPC using the stock Virtuemart invoice templates. Do you know where I would enable zero value coupon on the invoice templates?
kstrong@.....com

Re: enable zero value coupon on the invoices

Postby kstrong@.....com » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:26 pm

com_virtuemart > views > invoice > tmpl > invoice_items.php

line 170
if ($this->orderDetails['details']['BT']->coupon_discount <> 0.00) {

removed the <> 0.00 and it printed the zero value coupon line item in the customer email invoice and the vendor email invoice. It didn't print on the webpage orders invoice.
kstrong@.....com

Postby kstrong@.....com » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:32 pm

com_virtuemart > views > orders > tmpl > details_items.php

line 112:
if ($this->orderdetails['details']['BT']->coupon_discount <> 0.00) {

Same thing, removed <> 0.00 and it displayed in the order information details page
kstrong@.....com

Postby admin » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:00 pm

hello, thank you for sharing this with other OPC or VM users.

OPC generally do not alter the invoice, order or other views/templates but tries to use them whereever possible to allow your 3rd party extensions to use the full functionality of your VM isntallation.

let me know if you needed further advises in this area.

for the next OPC version we added:
- installation address view + edit link from backend + frontend (in OPC it's named 3rd address, which can be used for telecom companies as an installation address)
- new plugin: product tabs (at the product details at the backend you can configure the labels, short and long texts to be displayed at the product details page), it supports much longer descriptions compared to VM installation
- we are woking on new tracking events for GTM (search, impressions, etc..)

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x